gopenoxfox
    Newest Member
    gopenoxfox
Son of Sandy Observations/ Nowcast Nov 6/7

Baroclinic Zone

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yeah its nuts, I live by the mall on 114 and everything is covered, coming home from Salem today I wasn't all that hopeful because it was mostly rain there, totally surprised.

My met friend who I work with just moved to Peabody and he talked about the difference between that area and Salem in the Oct storm last year. Almost 6" to virtually nothing in 5 miles.

My met friend who I work with just moved to Peabody and he talked about the difference between that area and Salem in the Oct storm last year. Almost 6" to virtually nothing in 5 miles.

It's awful, seem to make out better when I am home in Kingston on S. Shore than I have in the winters I've spent in Salem. Will be happy to move out to the Worcester/Leominster area this summer.

Yeah its really interesting the difference a few miles from the water makes here, I feel like we often get lucky when the possibility for snow is there.

Finally started snowing at the office within the last hour after smoking virga all day. Really impressive band forming just offshore in the gulf of maine which I hope will make it here intact.

I think that band stretches to Greenland lol.

You know it's a big storm when you have to use a global to view the inflow

789105470029d69e483df3e14bb8be25.jpg

Archived