• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Toothache
    Newest Member
    Toothache
Son of Sandy Observations/ Nowcast Nov 6/7

Baroclinic Zone

I've already said it, but its still so amazing. You simply don't see these temperatures during a storm on November 7th.

Yeah that's pretty crazy. Just cold out there.

Wishing I was at the family lakehouse on the Union/North Woodstock line in CT. Family living in the area there must be doing good.

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

One day may be near 70 inland. Blah.

wow. In a perfect world for me one day it snows, the next its sunny and 80, then it snows, then its sunny and 80. That would be awesome lol. I just hate cold and dry, completely useless to me, but this is just heaven. Not a single plow or sander yet.........have no idea how they can have school tomorrow, obviously the DOT was not expecting a legit snowstorm.

The NAM has the low making a run at ACK or just SE...thats a good more bit north than it is now. About 75-100 miles. If that happens, E MA will continue to get some decent bands developing. So it might be a little early for Ray to pull out the toaster.

thanks, maybe a couple of more inches from this then a couple more from Ryan's death band to bring us around 7-8"?

You should start bump trolling me now :lol:

I fully admit I thought that band hitting you/Blizz/ORH would be NW in E.NY/Berkshires/Monadnocks into C.NH.

Look at the NYC area, too.. lol.

Where's the rain/IP/ZR? this might be wall to wall snow.

The NAM has the low making a run at ACK or just SE...thats a good more bit north than it is now. About 75-100 miles. If that happens, E MA will continue to get some decent bands developing. So it might be a little early for Ray to pull out the toaster.

It has some good WAA at 850 or so. Hopefully it can give me some decent snow until temps aloft maybe get too warm.

3" OTG here with light/moderate snow. What's up with the dryslot forming to the southeast of here on radar?

the storm is still pushing north it seems, so the band that was over us is going to move with it...but watch out for that stuff south of Rhode Island. Might intensify, get over Connecticut and find a place to sit as the low pulls away. Will or Ryan can check this to see if I'm on the right track but that's my take.

Archived