Newest Member
    12bet1 net
Son of Sandy Observations/ Nowcast Nov 6/7

Baroclinic Zone

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Boston area for Next 6-12 Hours

According to my SmartCast, seeing continued wind and snow, and rain. Winds NE at 30 Gusts to 42MPH through 04Z. Potential for some heavy snow around 06Z-11Z, limited accumulation of 1.5” possible, temperatures will hover right around 33F through the period.

Boston Output: http://smartwxmodel.net/1.pdf

Amazing that I'm bone dry here, but there is as much as an inch with steady sn- in Springfield.

Half inch tops...anyone else is exaggerating in Spfd.

the first hour or so was a decent burst and then even though radar was showing decent returns for the past four hours or so it really has been nothing more than a few flurries here...and they have three to five inches posted all the way to the nh border lol

I dunno' Scott, we've seen only a few windblown flakes so far in NW MA. I say get the gallows ready for a good ole' fashion shawl hangin'!

Let no one belittle my qpf fixation again! :)

Absolute insanity outside right now just glorious!

Interesting shot, Joe. Enjoy your snow (were those Christmas lights you had out????????????????????)

Let no one belittle my qpf fixation again! :)

Interesting shot, Joe. Enjoy your snow (were those Christmas lights you had out????????????????????)Y

You get this way with every storm and we talk you off the ledge. We can't help that it's coming down good less than 20 miles away. The life of mesoscale banding.

Let no one belittle my qpf fixation again! smile.png

Interesting shot, Joe. Enjoy your snow (were those Christmas lights you had out????????????????????)

I hung the Festivus Lights today, 7 days late things have been crazy with work, but they are in all there glory this evening.

Archived