• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    northernriwx
    Newest Member
    northernriwx
Son of Sandy Observations/ Nowcast Nov 6/7

Baroclinic Zone

I'm feeling better about seeing flakes. Temps at BOS peaked at 45 and have been dropping as winds started to back. Now local wxbugs mainly in the upper 30s with dews all the way to BOS AOB32. Went out for a quick walk at lunch.....felt way colder vs the walk in earlier.

GFS has several hours of snow for us in the immediate Boston area all the way to the water.

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm feeling better about seeing flakes. Temps at BOS peaked at 45 and have been dropping as winds started to back. Now local wxbugs mainly in the upper 30s with dews all the way to BOS AOB32. Went out for a quick walk at lunch.....felt way colder vs the walk in earlier.

GFS has several hours of snow for us in the immediate Boston area all the way to the water.

It may be night and day for a while between you and I. Maybe I;ll meet you for a cup of coffee at Coolidge..lol.

You max mix as it ends, but mostly snow. Someone in wrn CT is pulling 6+. You can tell its a fronto band, because the echoes continuously rebuild in the same area.

reports that it's quickly getting dangerous at home with cars off the road and I even heard a report of 3" otg already. trying to get my mom to post pictures lol

Waiting for the next band to rotate through here in the next hour or snow...hopefully will be a bit more generous here than the first. Winds starting to get gusty...had a couple gusts to maybe 30 mph

The difference between CT DOT cams from exit 64 and exit 57 are incredible. NOTHING in Clinton and a solid coating in Guilford. Inland CT is getting smoked.

Archived