joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
Hurricane Sandy thread

usedtobe

• Replies 640
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Looks like the obs and banter thread got merged for some reason. Too bad. I'd been enjoying the more streamlined obs thread. The banter thread was hard to keep up with unless I'm constantly on here.

It was my suggestion but we can separate them again....I found it cumbersome to browse through 5 discrete threads many with overlapping posts

It was my suggestion but we can separate them again....I found it cumbersome to browse through 5 discrete threads many with overlapping posts

good luck re separating 'em.. merge not best idea could have closed one

im kinda doubting the winds.. right before they crush harder probably (and yes right on time some big gusts)

Me too. That's why I ignored the banter thread when i could only check in for a few minutes. I agree there was a lot of banter in the obs thread (and obs in the banter thread). It works well in theory...

Me too. That's why I ignored the banter thread when i could only check in for a few minutes. I agree there was a lot of banter in the obs thread (and obs in the banter thread). It works well in theory...

Those post could have been moved to the appropriate threads...now it's 65 pages of poop.

Sure would love a bit of nowcasting from people in the know. Was this storm so well-modeled and well forecasted that nothing has changed from what we should be expecting over the next few hours?

I think you are starting to see what is coming. Radar shows that as the storm center makes landfall and continues W we will get these bands of mod to heavy rain and strong winds. It will last for a number of hours

Archived