• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    12bet1 net
    Newest Member
    12bet1 net
The unofficial official absurdly warm for March thread, Part III

Typhoon Tip

relax dude...you don't think that seeing something that historic is not worth posting?

granted forky is trolling, it's still interesting to see the map and how quickly things got wiped out--in a sick sorta demented way of course

In the official absurdly warm thread too boot.

The cold misers really failed this winter.

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

4pm...likely the highs or -1/2 from them

ORH 77

CON, BAF 83

ASH,MHT 84

BDL, BOS 81

Hit 80.0 imby and its down to 79.7/52. 84-85 was the highest AMOUEKT.

+11 to +12C at 850mb made 90F impossible....the only way would have been if we got a heat burst from a thunderstorm like in the plains...and that wasn't happening either.

okay, it's hot outside... Didn't want to admit it, but upon walking from one end of the building to the other, to sample this, I was looking forward to the environmental controls inside. Significantlly cooler inside than outside. Some 84s in the area, "feels" like an 86 or 87 type of deal out there though.

Oh I agree re:our trolling friend.

And I understand that it upsets you to see snow melt... I hate it, myself. During the winter 95-96 I set up a tarp over my snow pile to preserve it for as long as possible. I think we made it to April 28th.

But you also have to realize that for many of us, the winter never really happened at all. Down here in tropical Manhattan it was an unmitigated disaster - we had one snowstorm all winter that left 4" with the typical 1-2 on the streets and sidewalks... and it melted the next day... one snow cover day the entire winter. I know we don't normally do well for snow but it wasn't much different up to Boston and most of SNE outside of the highest elevations (you).

I'm fine with the snow melting clear to Canada... let's Mitt Romney etch-a-sketch this b**ch and move on with it.

Inaugural 5-bunner.

:weenie: :weenie: :weenie: :weenie: :weenie:

I can only imagine how the trees will explode after some rain Saturday night. Easily at least 6 weeks ahead of schedule. Amazing. Incredible. Unnatural.

This is beyond just breaking a few records. Just like the October snow storm. Absolutely wow

Archived