12bet1 net
    Newest Member
    12bet1 net
The unofficial official absurdly warm for March thread, Part III

Typhoon Tip

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Looking forward to a little back to normal weather, it will be refreshing and give me a chance to catch up with mother nature. Looks like one or perhaps two days near normal here, then right back to above, I think we absolutely torch again after 4/4 or so.

Enjoy the sun, and try and have fun.

I can't say I let myself get used to it, but I'll admit that I'll miss it. We probably won't see 80F again until mid May now.

Yeah who knows how long it will be until we see this again. All the stuff that bloomed is going to be frozen come Monday Night.

Did Winnipeesaukee declare ice out yet?

I can't say I let myself get used to it, but I'll admit that I'll miss it. We probably won't see 80F again until mid May now.

What the hell are you talking about??? Kevin (WOTY) said 70s and 80s for days and days .. please re-analyze the models cause you must be way off here...

Kevin is the MVP of the board. The Aaron Rodgers of the board.

part of the reason i hate spring. especially march through mid-april. so nice to have a stretch of weather like that...but it just doesn't last....and you know gray/damp has to happen

Enjoy today, last extremely warm day for a while...looks like temps right around average to perhaps slightly above through the rest of the month beginning early next week. Although given the look of the GFS and even Euro we could be looking at plenty of backdoor chances which could give some below-average days mixed in.

Wow, Okemo down to 9 trails, closing Sunday. They have been losing 20-30 trails a day this week..............I have never seen anything like the total assault that has occured on snowpack this week, in my entire life.

9 Trails? LOL-who would pay for that? Empty parking lots for sure.

Enjoy today, last extremely warm day for a while...looks like temps right around average to perhaps slightly above through the rest of the month beginning early next week. Although given the look of the GFS and even Euro we could be looking at plenty of backdoor chances which could give some below-average days mixed in.

I bet we run warmer than guidance though--all snowcover has been obliterated well into Canada...not saying we'll be 75, but I'd tack 3-5 degrees onto guidance for any given location

We are definitely about to receive a dose of reality.

Which appears to set in for MBY on Sun-Mon, forecast for drizzly 40s, thoroughly miserable without doing anything to offset the potential for drought - Feb-Mar precip at my place is about 1/3 the norm.

Low of 35 this morning, mildest of this run as radiational cooling has been ideal; diurnal ranges for Sun-Thurs were 45,38,48,46,46. Made it to 80 yesterday, and I'm confident that Farmington did so too, and likely on Wed as well. They had never hit 80 in March before, and this is March #120 in their records.

I bet we run warmer than guidance though--all snowcover has been obliterated well into Canada...not saying we'll be 75, but I'd tack 3-5 degrees onto guidance for any given location

it's tough to go against the warm trend overall but we are done with the big + numbers for the next 10 days. "nice" days in the coming pattern are going to be a lot different than what we just had.

it's tough to go against the warm trend overall but we are done with the big + numbers for the next 10 days. "nice" days in the coming pattern are going to be a lot different than what we just had.

Looks very seasonable after Saturday. +/- a few from normal most days as of this mornings NOAA forecast. In reality, one day may be decently below if it plays out right. Everything else....just normal.

It feels cold today after getting a day shirtless on the beach yesterday.

Looks very seasonable after Saturday. +/- a few from normal most days as of this mornings NOAA forecast. In reality, one day may be decently below if it plays out right. Everything else....just normal.

It feels cold today after getting a day shirtless on the beach yesterday.

Is there much surf in Plymouth? I am guessing not too much unless there is a big ocean storm, but I bet surfers have been out in droves in the favored locations

My low this morning is 60.5 lol..Morch rolls on with 1 below normal day thru the next 10

What a difference a few miles makes...it was 50° here which is actually 2° higher than my 28 year normal high for 3/23!

I'm still waiting for my forsythia to fully bloom. I see a lot of budding activity and full blooming ones elsewhere, just not here.

Archived