• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
March Obs/Disco Thread

H2O

I've been offline for a few days, so this may have been mentioned: I see (according to the Baltimore Sunpaper) that the high temp in the US on 3/15/12 was 89 in Manassas, Va. Pretty unusual for the daily US high temp to be in our region.

Edit: Looks like the final update gave the daily honors to Laredo, Tx and Gila Bend, Az at 90. Oh well, maybe next time.

• Replies 598
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It has been a summer like weekend here in WV. ON the fringe on some nice storms here in Hardy County with moderate soaking as I type this. .14 so far and hoping for 1/2" ? temp 61 dp 57

Been checking radar periodically throughout the day. You are certainly benefiting from orographics today. Bone dry in the valley with nothing able to make it in.

Dead tired after a weekend of hauling/burning yard waste, trash; cleaning up the garden, weeding and trimming. Warm weather was a good opportunity to get the jump before mulching and tilling next weekend because the grass is getting ready to burst.

Been checking radar periodically throughout the day. You are certainly benefiting from orographics today. Bone dry in the valley with nothing able to make it in.

Dead tired after a weekend of hauling/burning yard waste, trash; cleaning up the garden, weeding and trimming. Warm weather was a good opportunity to get the jump before mulching and tilling next weekend because the grass is getting ready to burst.

I did a lot of pruning shrubs and trees today too...grass is already on second cut here. Ground is very moist and soft.

One lone cell about to make a near miss to the north of me. Lot of lightning with it but it appears to be pulsing down now.

Archived