joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
March Obs/Disco Thread

H2O

• Replies 598
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Nice storms that came through Frederick last night and early this morning. Between 9:30 PM and 5:30 AM I picked up 0.63 inches at my house. Thankfully there was little wind associated with the thunderstorms since I haven't anchored my wx station yet.

Even though I did not sleep well I slept through the storms. IT was nice to get the rain.

76 up here now with an occasional sprinkle.

This place is dead. We need either a) severe weather outbreak or B) cold outbreak. Neither looks likely, but I'll take some nice early fall like temps next week with highs in the low 60s and lows in the upper 30s. The warm weather can wait for another month or two as far as I'm concerned.

Socked in with cloud cover again this morning keeping the temp down, currently 63.

This weather reminds me of when I lived in Los Angeles. In the month of June you get the marine layer for almost the entire day, we lived 3 miles inland from the beach. Out there they call it June Gloom, not sure what to dub it here in March.

Socked in with cloud cover again this morning keeping the temp down, currently 63.

This weather reminds me of when I lived in Los Angeles. In the month of June you get the marine layer for almost the entire day, we lived 3 miles inland from the beach. Out there they call it June Gloom, not sure what to dub it here in March.

Yeah, at this point, we need the cold front to get through here to clear this crap out. I'll take temps in the low-mid 60s over mid-upper 70s, if we can get a full day of sun.

Archived