12bet1 net
    Newest Member
    12bet1 net
Feb. 19th 2012 Winter Storm Obs./Disc.

WilkesboroDude

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Scumbag ULL: shows up on the models, doesn't show up in real life.

Judging by the radar, there is a spoke of energy just clearing the mtns. right now, and another back in central TN- I am not sure if this will re-ignite the precip over central and eastern NC

i believe its in virginia this storm is north of that most people were expecting

So not there, there and not here yet, or there and not coming here. :o:(

Congrats to all who are enjoying snow! As with all of the other obs from the central mnts....no go here. Temp is 39.3° with light drizzle. Just wasn't our storm. Not enough cad & moisture for us I guess.

. Man that sucks Don! Thought u would have gotten at least an inch, was pulling for you.

Quick recap of the event so far... Storm cancel, heading north, oh wait, coming back south, won't matter ground is warm, not likely to stick, 2-3" accums causing traffic accidents, apps shredded it UL support sucks, Chapel Hill got slotted, wait, what is that going on west of CLT, unsure, IP south of the city, WV not looking so hot, jet core still intact and inbound... Case in point, these events never play out exactly as planned/expected, always a few curve balls along the way, some hit, some missed.

Archived