12bet1 net
    Newest Member
    12bet1 net
Feb. 19th 2012 Winter Storm Obs./Disc.

WilkesboroDude

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Dont look now but radar is blossoming again back between nashville and cookville. Hard to tell but it appears to be rotating SE. somebody may benefit late tonight as this pivots thru. Brad Panovich may have nailed that part in his earlier update.

Grounds covered here in kernersville / walkertwown area. Still coming down. Love it!

Rooting for you Burger......

There's a little bit of moisture just to my west over Asheville but it does not look overly impressive. Maybe as the deformation zone crosses the mountains, it will pick up.

So often, the moisture gets sucked dry as it makes it over the mtns. That's why we always rely on the moisture coming from the south. Oh well. We've had snow in March, so there is always another chance to get more. Or wait till next year. lol

Dont look now but radar is blossoming again back between nashville and cookville. Hard to tell but it appears to be rotating SE. somebody may benefit late tonight as this pivots thru. Brad Panovich may have nailed that part in his earlier update.

Grounds covered here in kernersville / walkertwown area. Still coming down. Love it!

Rooting for you Burger......

Thanks would love more but at this point I just want to see some snow flying across the window! looks like that might happen soon.

Its a great message this board sent the average user, lurker, etc. So many posts about the snow not being able to stick to roads because of the warm temperatures.

Yep, looks ugly. I expect things to be better tomorrow, though. 48 degrees and lots of sun. I have to drive to Raleigh tomorrow morning, so at least I hope it's better!

Archived