amirah5
    Newest Member
    amirah5
2012 Winter Banter Thread #3

yoda

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So basically our last hope is the Euro, if it does not come north you are saying we are screwed.

Well never say never in this business, but if it slides south, I wouldn't be happy..shall we say. FWIW, it probably won't change all that much, but I know that means little who are on the edge and it shifts like 30 miles or so. These things sometimes surprise, so you'll just have to watch.

Well never say never in this business, but if it slides south, I wouldn't be happy..shall we say. FWIW, it probably won't change all that much, but I know that means little who are on the edge and it shifts like 30 miles or so. These things sometimes surprise, so you'll just have to watch.

Thanks Scott your input is great and makes for excellent discussions.

Thanks Scott your input is great and makes for excellent discussions.

Thanks Raven. There are definitely some question marks, so you really can't say much until maybe later today. If the euro holds serve, then maybe you can get that subtle shift north on guidance later tonight or tomorrow, but that isn't a lock. These subtle shifts north are based on experience with how some of these things behave..and it relates back to some physics, but if the nrn stream is too strong with confluence, it means little. When you have such a sharp QPF gradient, and a system trying to come north...a small change in a s/w wave soemtimes has a big outcome, because the difference in distance between the haves and have nots, is small.

Archived