• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    northernriwx
    Newest Member
    northernriwx
2012 Winter Banter Thread #3

yoda

Come on JI. Even your weenie ass isnt going to take the NAM over the Euro.

Look dude, I want snow just as much as you do, but the NAM has been terrible and you know how it likes to mirage us and then break our hearts and fold. If the other real deal models are against it, it's a good bet its wrong. GGEM and JMA? Seriously?

Mark my words, 0z tonight, NAM folds like Tony Romo in the playoffs.

Mark my words, tomorrow's models come back to us.

When the Euro is lying on the floor, whimpering like a broke d*ck dog, we'll see where its champions are then.

Always ride the best (for you personally) models. If it let's you down, what have you lost?

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Can I have everyone's attention!!! Id like to welcome Phin to the weenie-cleanup crew... lets give him a warm welcome!

I've been on the road for the past few hours, just pulled into Canaan Valley for the weekend, and tried to play catch up on the threads. Holy ...! Nightmare!

I honestly don't understand why anyone other than anyone with a met education is posting in the model threads or discussion threads. It's like the random pile of cigarette butts you find in the parking of your grocery store. Who does that?

I've been on the road for the past few hours, just pulled into Canaan Valley for the weekend, and tried to play catch up on the threads. Holy ...! Nightmare!

I honestly don't understand why anyone other than anyone with a met education is posting in the model threads or discussion threads. It's like the random pile of cigarette butts you find in the parking of your grocery store. Who does that?

No idea - but I do now know that bashing weenies outside Storm Mode is totally wrong, but during Storm Mode its perfectly okay.

I didn't say anything about rules, other than maybe the unspoken rule that says it is usually best to avoid coming off as an OCD control freak.

Oh no... there are most certainly rules.

Weenie Cleanup Crew - bad outside of storm mode

Weenie Cleanup Crew - perfectly acceptable during storm mode

Giving the public access to model output was the worst weather development ever

I don't pay taxes for nothin man! I consider it a return on my investment to the us government.

On the flip side of your statement, its helped some novice weenies reach journeyman status without annoying too many people along the way.

I don't pay taxes for nothin man! I consider it a return on my investment to the us government.

On the flip side of your statement, its helped some novice weenies reach journeyman status without annoying too many people along the way.

If you pay taxes why did you get that letter from the IRS?.

If you pay taxes why did you get that letter from the IRS?.

lol- i actually did get one once. I had like $1,500 in 1099 income one year but I was a regular salary guy. Never had a 1099 before so I totally forgot about it come tax time. 2 years later I get a certified letter saying I owe like $900. The funny part was that the actual tax was only $450. After penalties and interest it was double. What a racket!

Archived