12bet1 net
    Newest Member
    12bet1 net
December 2011 General Disc/Obs

Ellinwood

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm with ya, RR... this might as well be our AFC playoff game the way we've played at home versus on the road this year...

On a lighter note, the showers seem to have fizzled to our west, but its plenty cold enough if they do make it over the mountains... sad that its come down to cheering for flurries making it over the Blue Ridge at this point :-/

For those of us that miss Bud Grant pacing the sidelines in late December, some fun weather for a few of the games that matter this weekend.

Detroit at GB, 1PM: Windy, cold, possible flurries.

Baltimore at Cincy, 4PM: Temps dropping through the day so windy and cold by game time. Maybe they can squeeze out a flurry for aesthetics?

And most interesting, Pitt at Cleveland, 4 PM: Windy, cold with lake effect snow possible.

I'm already looking forward to weeks two and three of the playoffs since Green Bay and New England hold home field advantage and winter in general should hopefully improve by then. Of course, if Baltimore wins this Sunday, I'd love to see NE lose and then take a snowstorm here for the AFC Championship. :snowing:

since we dont have a banter thread, remember to vote for ct blizz as weenie of the year.. he deserves it!

http://www.americanw...pionship-round/

I guess if I looked at other regions more than once every two months I would know this. I could only legitimately vote for a mid atlantic poster.

Archived