12bet1 net
    Newest Member
    12bet1 net
October 27 Storm Observations and Reports

moneypitmike

• Replies 594
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Sinister things like that used to happen to me when I lived in the HV east of the 4K Catskills. Sometimes intensity would just not be as good and we could never flip to snow while people further east would be snowing for hours and hours at the same elevation.

Anyway.... snow and 31 here, but intensity down a bit so maybe the fat lady is ready to sing. 3.3 inches ...I'm quite pleased with that.

That rain in Greenfield is bizarre. With a temp below 34F, it should easily be snow. There is no inversion in the atmosphere right now.

Down to 31/30 w/ RA!

Got to flip to snow soon!?! although it would be cool to see ice accretion on the bushes.

Unbelievable!!!

Yup..snowcovered rds and 31.8 with mod snow..White pines branches sagging a bit like older boobs

Lol

That rain in Greenfield is bizarre. With a temp below 34F, it should easily be snow. There is no inversion in the atmosphere right now.

Its payback for him stealing all my radiatoinal cold.

That band is starting to collapse ESE...Pete and MPM should see a pretty good ramp up in intensity over the next 20-30 minutes and have it rip for a couple hours.

Yup--heavy snow--huge flakkes.

We had Cub Scouts this evening.

Roads were starting to get covered on the way into town

After the meeting, 1" of new on my car. Made a snowman at the school (small)

Roads covered, plows out.

Measured 2" new on a mulch pile and in several spots (driveway has 1.75")

Still mod snow

Nice dude! Maybe you can beat Logan11 and get 3.5". About .5 to .75 here. I'll probably go out and measure soon.

Yeah, it's weird mby is down to 30.5/30 with only the occasional flake mixing in. I've got friends on the Ct River in Hadley with about 100' of el. telling me they now have a coating on the ground.

Archived