Newest Member
    Gonzalo00
October 27 Storm Observations and Reports

moneypitmike

• Replies 594
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This was kind of embarrassing.

I was talking to this girl on facebook and she was talking to me about the weather. She lives in Torrington or some small town near there...Northfield or something. Anyways she is going to Danbury tonight and worried about the travel. I told her to just drive slowly that she should be fine. She said she was worried for sleet. I said I don't think there will be sleet...literally 3 seconds later I hear sleet on my window and so does she lol.

This was kind of embarrassing.

I was talking to this girl on facebook and she was talking to me about the weather. She lives in Torrington or some small town near there...Northfield or something. Anyways she is going to Danbury tonight and worried about the travel. I told her to just drive slowly that she should be fine. She said she was worried for sleet. I said I don't think there will be sleet...literally 3 seconds later I hear sleet on my window and so does she lol.

Who was she? ha

Who was she? ha

I know her from Whale games...met her 3 years ago.

Actually...remember that time you send me that pic on fb of someone you knew who got his pic taken with Miley Cyrus and she looked creeped out and I told you the girl who liked that photo is a girl I know...well it's that girls good friend/next door neighbor.

Archived