12bet1 net
    Newest Member
    12bet1 net
October 27 Storm Observations and Reports

moneypitmike

• Replies 594
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Lol...ginx FTW on talking about TSSN...looks like the lift is impressive enough to produce it. I was skeptical.

It looked pretty strong, but I didn't think it was good enough. Those soundings had those unstable layers, but yeah wasn't sure if it was saturated enough. Check this out. Those Theta-e surfaces are trying to fold back a bit between 600-500mb.

post-33-0-95070700-1319763788.png

FINALLY the boston area folks getting into some interesting stuff (at least for october!).

that band currently over northwestern Mass will be interesting...

That thunder was cool!

Yeah fella, this entire year has been simply epic. So excited for this weekend... that 18Z nam solution was absolutely jaw dropping.

FINALLY the boston area folks getting into some interesting stuff (at least for october!).

that band currently over northwestern Mass will be interesting...

Yeah fella, this entire year has been simply epic. So excited for this weekend... that 18Z nam solution was absolutely jaw dropping.

Won't be be long 'til we get the real stuff....

http://www.youtube.c...h?v=fgvs1YAQDfg

Yeah, it's weird mby is down to 30.5/30 with only the occasional flake mixing in. I've got friends on the Ct River in Hadley with about 100' of el. telling me they now have a coating on the ground.

Nothing here in Easthampton...flakes have been mixed in to varying degrees for a couple hours, but nothing on ground

Seriously that sucks dude

Plow just went by. That's a first for me

Oh' no worries, it's all good. Doesn't bother me, I got to see a few flakes. It's weird though when it's snowing way S of here on the Valley floor. Not sure what the meteorological reason is for this area getting shut out. My friend in Brattleboro says very few flakes there too?!?

Now getting majorly dry slotted or shadowed drizzle on saturday I might get upset.

:lol:

Figured I'd give a report from south of Boston. Been snowing here for an hour and a half now, with accumulation in open areas, on cars, and even minor slushiness on the street. Stoughton sits a bit higher up by southeast MA standards and I live on one of the higher points in town at 300 feet. Also been under some of those heavier bands. Pic taken in an open area in my back yard.

post-4399-0-57473300-1319766016.jpg

Figured I'd give a report from south of Boston. Been snowing here for an hour and a half now, with accumulation in open areas, on cars, and even minor slushiness on the street. Stoughton sits a bit higher up by southeast MA standards and I live on one of the higher points in town at 300 feet. Also been under some of those heavier bands. Pic taken in an open area in my back yard.

Wow, that's great. You are in a great weenie spot in int se mass.

Archived