12bet1 net
October 27 Storm Observations and Reports

moneypitmike

• Replies 594
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Is this English?

Let me translate:

If you do not believe me, good sir, then I encourage you to drive to my location and verify my claim with your own trusted eyes! Though I list Agawam as my location on here as it is easily recognized by many, the name of my location is actually more accurately described as Feeding Hills. Given its proximity to Agawam, though, it is practically the same thing and my report nonetheless stands.

Yeah but I'm talking about where people live. When you're nearest neighbor is the Cold Miser that doesn't count :)

Just kidding, saw the photos, pretty cool. I wonder if the resorts get a solid 1 foot..will they start blasting? SR was open already last year at this time.

Scott !! Glad your back. It must really be Winter now. It wouldn't surprise me to see somebody cut loose. This is just a nice bonus to get the juices flowing. It will be downright Wintery here by morning with fresh snowcover, wind and temps around 20.

Let me translate:

If you do not believe me, good sir, then I encourage you to drive to my location and verify my claim with your own trusted eyes! Though I list Agawam as my location on here as it is easily recognized by many, the name of my location is actually more accurately described as Feeding Hills. Given its proximity to Agawam, though, it is practically the same thing and my report nonetheless stands.

Well Done.

Let me translate:

Ahh, this makes much more sense. I read what you wrote like this: "Drive here! [The snow] is feeding (?) hills, but its the same thing."

Snow is slowly mixing in more, but temps are being stubborn here in the valley. 37.1/36.

Let me translate:

LMAO

down to 37F in arlington heights where i am nearby .....

Ahh, this makes much more sense. I read what you wrote like this: "Drive here! [The snow] is feeding (?) hills, but its the same thing."

Snow is slowly mixing in more, but temps are being stubborn here in the valley. 37.1/36.

I have not seen a flake in Greenfield nor has my friend up in Brattleboro.

I think the high hills to our west are shadowing us out of the heavier precip.

feeding hills and agawam have everything the same schools post office mayor... for example the agawam junior high is in feeding hills its just another part of agawam

Let me translate:

sorry about your Sox, I mean really. Miss ya man hope all is well. I am going as Josh Beckett for Halloween, put on 20 lbs, have a goatee, glued a beer to my glove and have a KFC bucket, should be fun as my buddys house where the Party is, is a huge Beckett fan, oh wait I may be snowed in Sat.....

Archived