12bet1 net
    Newest Member
    12bet1 net
October 27 Storm Observations and Reports

moneypitmike

• Replies 594
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Down in SE CT, that strong N ageo flow the NAM has been insisting on has begun. Noticeable uptick in winds and getting colder. Looks good for the Pike areas.

Unless I'm reading the NAM wrong it's an astounding drop at the last minute on QPF for tonight. It'll be interesting to see whether that is due to issues in dealing with such cold air/dynamics so early in the season with warm water temps messing with the models?

Who knows.

Temp diving here, down to 44.8. Unreal!

The echoes have been a bit choppy this afternoon. Some areas of heavier precip but also some areas of almost nothing. That stuff in NY should keep expanding and intensifying so that will likely do the trick for most. We had mostly huge flakes here when the heavier echoes came through, but we are back to more of a mix of large flakes and mangled catpaws

Same here Will in Westborough Mass at the office.. Although we went back to what looks like just cold rain... We had some impressive aggregates for about 10 minutes though

Pete, this looks good here in Hubbardston

Coming down good.

Was raining at work, as I went up Rte 2, cats paws showing, full snow once I hit Westminster

Only about 0.25" so far, but whitening non-paved surfaces

Nice. Good to see it snowing. Nice early onset. Great to have the landscape turning white. I'm so happy I could cry.

Pete, this looks good here in Hubbardston

Coming down good.

Was raining at work, as I went up Rte 2, cats paws showing, full snow once I hit Westminster

Only about 0.25" so far, but whitening non-paved surfaces

Awesome photos everyone... jesus HubbDave you still have a lot of foliage left on those trees, haha.

Archived