joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
October 27 Storm Observations and Reports

moneypitmike

• Replies 594
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Down to 36.3 with .16" of qpf down the drain.

I hate the back and forth mixing. Someone turn the damn switch!

Back and forth mixing here too, but it will trend toward snow over the next 2 to 3 hours, if not a bit sooner. I think this could be an overachiever for this area. Patience, patience...

Same here on both... stuck at 37.6F andback to mist.

It will be better tonight, Dave! Have you had this flu go through school yet? It took out half of our staff this week.

I bet they mixed as well, it really wasn't that apparent for those cameras. Visibility is obscured a bitlooking up the slope.

No flu here yet...

Something to look forward to! Where are you?

damn u should have .....mike why not take a ride to savoy state park for the weenies

or rt2 in florida , tilda hill rd gets up to 2500' :snowman:

yes im a wennie and have looked at topo maps to find the highest roads / areas to live in mass :arrowhead:

anyways .. 39.9 /39.9 in lowell .. thinking flip to snow by ~6-7 pm and hopefully up to 1" accumulation

39/37 RA

How long have you been mixing/snowing? I just came from the hills around Brattleboro and Putney VT and no sign of flakeage up that way. In fact it was 2 degrees warmer up there than in Greenfield.

LOL. I've been mixing sinxe about noon, I've got .24" of wasted qpf. I want every hundredth to contribute to a meager accumulation. :)

34.7/34

Colder air coming in aloft. Flake structure good now,drying out. POWPOW!

I'm always amazed during these early and late season events how important even 500' of elevation can be. I'm at about 275', so I figure I have about another 2 hours or so before I switch over. Stupid CT valley...

38.1/37

Archived