12bet1 net
    Newest Member
    12bet1 net
October 27 Storm Observations and Reports

moneypitmike

• Replies 594
  • Created
  • Last Reply

feeding hills and agawam have everything the same schools post office mayor... for example the agawam junior high is in feeding hills its just another part of agawam

Yes, you are correct. The only thing different is the zip codes, I believe. Great if it is snowing there. I'm at work in CT so I don't know, but I think I'd be seeing my home friends posting OMG it's snowing statuses on FB/Twitter if it was snowing in the valley.

32F, steady light snow falling.

We are on the painful northern end here in Stowe... I can see snow cascading out of the clouds to my south, obscuring the southern Worcester Range and portions of the Green Mountain spine. It definitely quickens the pulse a bit to see the familiar look of snow crashing out of the clouds along the Spine. I bet there may be a dusting or so even a couple mountains south of here.

Snow/sleet mix on top of MT Tolland.. 34.9 Slushy accum on deck only so far

Nice Kevin! I suspect you're ahead of the game compared to low els around - at least for now.

Frankly I think it will be uniform snow for everyone up and down by mid evening... Save far SE Mass maybe... Boston.

I'm at 200' here in Westborough and had a period of big aggregates snow and rain mixed at 38F at 3:15 this afternoon - and there's cold pouring in now from N

Archived