Newest Member
    northernriwx
Give up on an encore

Typhoon Tip

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Giuseppe D'aleo bangs the gongs

After just hinting for a few days, the models have come around to the thinking about an eastern wet snow event next week for some that would put the punctuation mark on the wild winter.

The GFS, even the EC ensembles now see this scenario playing out as high pressure builds over Canada into the northern tier and forces a low south. Details to be determined as to who, where and what. More later

The sea is fickle my friend, in the early winter it is our enemy, now as thy wish for warm breezes it brings icy bursts of rawness out of the southeast light, live next to the sea, die by the sea.

thin overcast.

raw

ese 11

not fit for man or beast.

Wow at the nam different run, different solution, thats got to be close to isothermal for the interior of ct mass an nw ri, dynamics for the win?

it almost would look like extreme N orh county sees isothermal w/ dynamics ......

.i remember during a feb elevation event last year... N RI (above 350') or so was 36/35 and heavy rain FIRE HOSE WAS training them...and hour after hour passed and temps and dews droped then like after 3 hours.....diamond hill (n. cumberland) ripped and ekster was chuckin weenies on his b-day. i was on my own road trip somewhere near 495 /rte 2 and returned to the biggest snow flakes of mylife at 2 am in burlington, ma.

i think the chance for a snow bomb as close by as WA WA is worth watching. if it's close i may make the drive and take the lift to the 2000' summit and stick my weenie in the ground.

We have a window of opportunity for a late March event but since climo is so much higher it has to have pretty strong cold. We've all seen lovely spring days in late March morph into full on winter types but typically these don't occur as an island of cold amid a month of relative mildness that this month has been. But nevertheless, ensembles suggest it can happen or at least the setup will be there. Welcome to cutoff season. I'm not necessarily expecting anything wintry but the possibility is there and the setup suggest if it's going to happen, the probability has gone up given the past few days of modeling.

D5:

D10:

D15:

raindrops keep fallin on my head.......................love rainy days in the spring, tomorrow will feel all that much better, sun 65 oh baby! Sharpening the mowers today, my guess is 4/1 will be first cut.....Love it! Time for baseball, GO YANKS~!~

raindrops keep fallin on my head.......................love rainy days in the spring, tomorrow will feel all that much better, sun 65 oh baby! Sharpening the mowers today, my guess is 4/1 will be first cut.....Love it! Time for baseball, GO YANKS~!~

You have had far nicer weather down there the past week or so. Cool and cloudy up here.

Wherever the Yankees are 'going' they will be following the Red Sox. :guitar:

Hoping to make a run at 70 tomorrow or Friday. Made it to the mid-60s last month, so perhaps we can touch 70 briefly tomorrow under full March sun.

Archived