• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
Give up on an encore

Typhoon Tip

Extremely ugly where it has left though. Brown mildewed matted dead grass, stone strewn all over where I picked it up with the loader while plowing, etc... Even I will appreciate (for a few months LOL) the beauty of full on Spring such as in May, but first I see the work ahead of me making this place look decent again.

So many nuisance plowings along with the good events this winter - looks like I picked up half the driveway. :(

Down to 53.....

Yeah when the snow melted, it looked like a tsunami went through my area..lol. Lots of trash, branches...you name it. Gross.

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

On the 12Z NAM it looks like the system Monday comes in as a burst of front end snow..... But it is during the full sun time of the day so who knows if it can stick...... I guess we'll see how cold we can get Sunday night and how early in the day it arrives.

This is not just here ..it is moreso in interior SNE...

47/40 overcast. If the sun doesn't make an appearance we are gonna' bust badly on our forecast high.

On the 12Z NAM it looks like the system Monday comes in as a burst of front end snow..... But it is during the full sun time of the day so who knows if it can stick...... I guess we'll see how cold we can get Sunday night and how early in the day it arrives.

This is not just here ..it is moreso in interior SNE...

WE NEED SNOW!!

What a day....snow finally melted enough to reveal the keys that I lost, while shoveling in January.

High of 68*

Now 64.6\28

Still snow cover in the most sheltered areas around town.

pretty much same here, funny, my neighbor still have at least a foot as my treeline blocks the sun on his front yard. Pretty amazing to see actually.

Dunno about that, dude....12"+

Take a picture with the ruler in the ground.

I have bare spots showing now in areas where we didn't trample the snow/make paths, etc.

general 3-6" with some higher spots in shaded areas. Woods are taking a beating Probably 75% of my front lawn still covered. A bit less in the back

I have bare spots showing now in areas where we didn't trample the snow/make paths, etc.

general 3-6" with some higher spots in shaded areas. Woods are taking a beating Probably 75% of my front lawn still covered. A bit less in the back

I could fathom 6" or a bit more, but I doubt whether anywhere in this area still has 1'+.

Scott, I have a friend that lives in Boston and is looking for an open Golf course down on the cape. Do you know if anything open yet?

I know they are playing on White Cliff but I don't know if you must be a member this early in the year.

Warmest part of the day right now when winds shifted temps soared. I'm finally pushing 60

Crosswinds, in Plymouth. Very good golf course and is open. Guess how I know...:thumbsup:

I know they are playing on White Cliff but I don't know if you must be a member this early in the year.

Warmest part of the day right now when winds shifted temps soared. I'm finally pushing 60

Thanks guys, I've passed along the info to my golf junkie friend. He's Irish and this is his first season here in Massachusetts. I won't be playing any golf until ski season is almost over. Have to do the mandatory ski/golf in the same day when I get back.

I think we should put the encore thread to bed. Maybe we start an interlude thread as after this amount of time off I don't think we can call it an encore.

Just starting to close the windows now getting too cool. Getting the hair dryer out to put the plastic shrink wrap on all openings before it's too late.

Hoping it snows next week....

I think we should put the encore thread to bed. Maybe we start an interlude thread as after this amount of time off I don't think we can call it an encore.

Just starting to close the windows now getting too cool. Getting the hair dryer out to put the plastic shrink wrap on all openings before it's too late.

Hoping it snows next week....

Seriously?

42.9F here

Archived