Newest Member
    northernriwx
Give up on an encore

Typhoon Tip

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I love hour there are those that claim it is a myth

"...MAY BE REQUIRED ONCE THE ANTICIPATED TROUGH MOVES INLAND FROM THE PACIFIC AND BECOMES BETTER SAMPLED BY THE RAOB NETWORK...."

I think its just often over stated....not that it doesn't exist.

3rd snowless March in a row for all of us. Hard to believe

It really is! Last measurable snow here was 2/21, to put this winter in perspective (here) as good and epic as Jan was Feb and March were equally as bad, only 4.7 inches of snow in the final TWO months of winter.

At least warmer times are ahead, is your glacier hanging on up there or can you get out in the yard to do some work yet>?

3rd snowless March in a row for all of us. Hard to believe

It's only half over... Buuuuuuut, clearly this is an attempt to get some stupid Met like myself conned into talking about a ligit snow chance so you can get all lubed up and carried on about it. Lol

Meanwhile Andy's boss just called for 60F here on Friday ..good luck on that probably :)

I think its probably fine...for the valleys anyway. Hills probably crack 50F even.

The coldest model is the Euro right now which actually pinches the wave south of SNE to the point of almost no precip....and even the Euro is pretty warm early on Friday before the front crashes through in the afternoon. Could be the type of situation where the high temp is near noontime and then 4-5 hours later its 25F colder.

Tonight: A chance of snow, mainly after 3am. Patchy fog after 5am. Otherwise, mostly cloudy, with a low around 30. South wind around 6 mph. Chance of precipitation is 30%. Little or no snow accumulation expected.

Wednesday: Rain and snow, becoming all rain after 3pm. Patchy fog after 1pm. High near 40. Calm wind becoming north around 5 mph. Chance of precipitation is 100%. New snow accumulation of 1 to 3 inches possible.

Nice, pushing that seasonal total up a little more.

Tonight: A chance of snow, mainly after 3am. Patchy fog after 5am. Otherwise, mostly cloudy, with a low around 30. South wind around 6 mph. Chance of precipitation is 30%. Little or no snow accumulation expected.

Wednesday: Rain and snow, becoming all rain after 3pm. Patchy fog after 1pm. High near 40. Calm wind becoming north around 5 mph. Chance of precipitation is 100%. New snow accumulation of 1 to 3 inches possible.

Hopefully you get a net gain pete, it will be close.

The true snow lover enjoys every last flake right into April. Every snowfall is special in it's own way. After all we have to endure a good six months in the wilderness so it's ridiculous to wish for Spring wx so soon.

14/43 here today.... NWS is saying an inch early tomorrow...so I close in on the century mark.

The true snow lover enjoys every last flake right into April. Every snowfall is special in it's own way. After all we have to endure a good six months in the wilderness so it's ridiculous to wish for Spring wx so soon.

14/43 here today.... NWS is saying an inch early tomorrow...so I close in on the century mark.

Yup, it can never snow too early or too late for me. I get a charge out of flurries.lol. Still think a bomb will emerge from the murck and thump us.

Archived