northernriwx
Give up on an encore

Typhoon Tip

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

There was hardly a trace of snow here in the valley last March

The four prior Marches were all slightly below the normal ten inches of snow

We are due for at least some snow here in sne..thoughts of an epic March are long gone but we should see at least a few inches before the month is out.

Climo always wins, either that or we are in for one hec of a March at some point in the not too distant future!

It's pretty nice today minus the rain...tipping 50 now.

Re the bucket...why not just use a rifle? Kind of inhumane to drown animals...better to shoot them in the brain and end it quick, or wait for the fox to make quick work of them.

lol...minus the 95F temps and high humidity Florida is pretty nice in the summer.

Up to 37 here...day is getting nicer.

Absolute torch out there. Up to 39F and cloudy after being at 33-34 with rain most of the day. sizzle.gif

Time to break out the shorts!weight_lift.gif

GFS and GGEM both show a threat for overrunning snows at Day 7. Stay tuned folks.

As do many of the GEFS members.

GFS/GEFS has had somewhat of a cold bias in the long-range this Feb/Mar, so I wonder if it's tracking the low further south than reality will dictate. We'll see though....everyone seems to agree late March holds some promise. Snowman.gif

Euro has it too

Pete, its getting old, I dont live in the Berkshires, I live at sea level, and I have no control over the weather, so if its going to be sunny and 60-65 the next two days, yes I will enjoy it, if it snows next week I would enjoy that as well, I like all weather and yes sunny and 65 is a hell of a lot better than rain and 40. I certainly am not hoping you dont get snow, and I think its great that you still have snow and are able to enjoy it!

LOL, sorry Joe, just bustin. Glad you're already enjoying Spring weather. I'm sure you can golf already so that's something to envy. I'm just trying to soak up every bit of Winter. The long stretch from June 1st to Nov 1st is a drag if you love the snow. Fortunately you can usually ski 7 months of the year here in New England.

lol...minus the 95F temps and high humidity Florida is pretty nice in the summer.

Absolute torch out there. Up to 39F and cloudy after being at 33-34 with rain most of the day. sizzle.gif

Time to break out the shorts!weight_lift.gif

Did you get a lot of snow today?

Average high here is 47, low 29. So far the high at Plymouth was 47, low 31. Pretty normal. Cooling and foggy right now. Not a great day but Thursday should make up for it.

Average high here is 47, low 29. So far the high at Plymouth was 47, low 31. Pretty normal. Cooling and foggy right now. Not a great day but Thursday should make up for it.

Coating this morning! weight_lift.gif

I was just joking anyway. Average to slightly below cool March day. Thurs/Fri will be around +5-10 above for sure.

Plymouth hit 50 this past hour. 3+ for the day on the high.

Not bad with the cloud cover.

5 day PC

Thur 58

Fri 59

Sat 41

Sun 43

Mon 47

Tue 52

Wed 48

Overall kind of what I've come to expect around here in March. 4 days right around normal or within a few degrees, one way below, two way above.

Archived