• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    northernriwx
    Newest Member
    northernriwx
Give up on an encore

Typhoon Tip

raindrops keep fallin on my head.......................love rainy days in the spring, tomorrow will feel all that much better, sun 65 oh baby! Sharpening the mowers today, my guess is 4/1 will be first cut.....Love it! Time for baseball, GO YANKS~!~

Seriously?

I'm guessing May 15 for me...

Sox in 2011. $$$ can by me love

Rain here in Plasticville

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Greenwich CT. I think that's still part of SNE.

yea, anyway, we can go above guidance on a light WNW wind and +1C at 850 - assuming the BL event gets that tall, but if the RH is hefty than you stratacu and you're cooled.

using the 06z/12z blend of the NAM argues for Friday being a better day for that. It'll be interesting to follow.

Who cares, I haven't looked at guidance in a month.

Time to cancel the SV subscription.

I barely look, haven't looked at the euro in weeks. I can tell by the lack of posts the event for the weekend went to heck.

Warmed up here about 47 with a driving windswept rain.

OT but found this tidbit on NBC's homepage intersting....new NRC assessment of vulnerable reactors...we are #2

The top 10

Here are the 10 nuclear power sites with the highest risk of suffering core damage from an earthquake, showing their NRC risk estimates based on 2008 and 1989 geological data. (The full list of 104 reactors is below.)

1. Indian Point 3, Buchanan, N.Y.: 1 in 10,000 chance each year. Old estimate: 1 in 17,241. Increase in risk: 72 percent.

2. Pilgrim 1, Plymouth, Mass.: 1 in 14,493. Old estimate: 1 in 125,000. Increase in risk: 763 percent.

3. Limerick 1 and 2, Limerick, Pa.: 1 in 18,868. Old estimate: 1 in 45,455. Increase in risk: 141 percent.

I barely look, haven't looked at the euro in weeks. I can tell by the lack of posts the event for the weekend went to heck.

Warmed up here about 47 with a driving windswept rain.

OT but found this tidbit on NBC's homepage intersting....new NRC assessment of vulnerable reactors...we are #2

The top 10

Here are the 10 nuclear power sites with the highest risk of suffering core damage from an earthquake, showing their NRC risk estimates based on 2008 and 1989 geological data. (The full list of 104 reactors is below.)

1. Indian Point 3, Buchanan, N.Y.: 1 in 10,000 chance each year. Old estimate: 1 in 17,241. Increase in risk: 72 percent.

2. Pilgrim 1, Plymouth, Mass.: 1 in 14,493. Old estimate: 1 in 125,000. Increase in risk: 763 percent.

3. Limerick 1 and 2, Limerick, Pa.: 1 in 18,868. Old estimate: 1 in 45,455. Increase in risk: 141 percent.

No, it is 47,000,000muF

:arrowhead:

(not sure how to type mu symbol without some effort) That was BS

looks like 32.2F at home. Wonder if there was any accum snow earlier (just a dusting when I left)

Wachusett closed for the day.

Jerrys squirrels get revenge

Squirrel attacking residents of Vt. neighborhood

ShareretweetEmailPrint– 2 hrs 3 mins ago

BENNINGTON, Vt. – A Vermont neighborhood is being stalked by a renegade gray squirrel.

Several people in Bennington say they've been attacked by a squirrel over the last few weeks.

BENNINGTON, Vt. – A Vermont neighborhood is being stalked by a renegade gray squirrel.

Several people in Bennington say they've been attacked by a squirrel over the last few weeks.

As long as his elephant doesn't rampage again

Enjoy your trip up north!

A car was seen fleeing the scene with plates from Tolland, CT. Rumor has it the squirrel may be a transplant.

Spring affair? Geez. You have 1 month of Winter and you've had enough?lol.

Pete, its getting old, I dont live in the Berkshires, I live at sea level, and I have no control over the weather, so if its going to be sunny and 60-65 the next two days, yes I will enjoy it, if it snows next week I would enjoy that as well, I like all weather and yes sunny and 65 is a hell of a lot better than rain and 40. I certainly am not hoping you dont get snow, and I think its great that you still have snow and are able to enjoy it!

Archived