• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Toothache
    Newest Member
    Toothache
December 24th-25th, 2014 Threat - #Santabomb

AlaskaETC

So both the GFS and Euro continue to show a significant storm developing between December 24th and 25th, just in time for Christmas. Euro and GFS are back on board with a potential "bomb" storm that reshuffle the deck if things play out right....rain or flurries for us?

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The 18Z GFS is hilarious. It does just about everything but give us any snow.

remember when the GFS gave us  big snowstorms almost daily...i dont remember the last time the GFS gave us a snowstorm even dating back to last year. Its almost easier now to get a real snowstorm than the GFS giving us one. What happened?

Wind and rain. I hear Santa has a new fangled sleigh that can maneuver under the harsh conditions. I for one am not looking forward to rain and wind. Snow and wind is a different story. And a different fantasy.  ::SIGH::

Looks to be breezy at the least with a slight possibility of a flurry or two?

Tonight's 0z runs will be very telling. Cant stand not knowing my ratio of warm rain to cold rain. And looks like the following cold and dry period is like nothing we have seen since November. I am stoked.

I loled

Spring like/severe weather in winter sucks...always. Its just wrong.

Meh, I'll gladly take it over our typical partly cloudy, 50 degree weather. Santabomb isn't going to be snow producer down here anyway..no use in letting a cyclogenesis event go to waste, especially when it's a pattern-changer in of itself.

Archived