Newest Member
    joxey
Rockin' March

Ian

• Replies 700
  • Created
  • Last Reply

^ this.

I just abhore this stretch from Mar through at least Aug. I should expand that range from Valentines day through Aug, because we're losing those two weeks as winter also.

Obs -

41F and wind gusting to 22 mph. Just friggin' miserable out.

So if you hate our normal winter weather, why would you skip the living months just to get back to the miserable ones?

Models are better now, but we're in the same time period where 3/01 was showing up as you-know-what before the creep northward. :(

yes and we could easily get screwed in every direction, but the main ULL in that one was way to our north and never dropped in until too late...this trajectory is much better

OK, i'll just blindly go along with everyone else and be intimidated by all your comments

you people must be in la-la land

every storm this year modeled to have warm bl temps have had warm bl temps

if you expect temps to magically cool as we get closer with all other things remaining the same, you're nuts

per accuwx maps, BWI gets around .28-.34" qpf over the 6 hour periods...average that out over 6 hours and you're at .05-.06"

that will NOT do it for us

I am absolutely right when I say w/o a bomb to cool the atmosphere, it's a cold rain or ra/sn mix

now be sure to take your cheap shots and feel big   :rolleyes:

No one's trying to intimidate you.

you know I'm just teasin mitch. 

Of course this storm is fraught with problems and I don't think any reasonable person on here thinks odds are good at all. Until 0z-6z we didn't even have a storm. We had a gutterball off the se coast and no phase. Now models are hinting at a slow moving phaser. Considering we went from zero storm whatsoever to a possible coastal hit I see every reason to be more optimistic than less optimistic. 

Besides, what the heck else do we have to do irt to wx? We either have fun with this storm or leave the board. 

It's the every storm is epic mentality common here. You will prob end up right, but it's a bit early for a meltdown. Hold it together old man.

I think it's more of "this has a chance" mentality. At least for most of the folks that have been on the board for a couple years+. 

Everything went in our favor last night. We are totally allowed to jump for joy until the 12z kick in the pills. 

I'm just a little stoked because of the block. We're moving closer to resolving the evolution to our north and things trended better. It's no fun hunting when your target is 500 miles out of reach. 

Archived