joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
NYC Jan 11-12 Regional Obs Thread

jm1220

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

And that's all that matters...we get so obsessed with totals that we forget to enjoy the snow!

[quote name='Manny' timestamp='1294800470' post='275975

You know what I've noticed, once the snow is coming down, covering the streets, covering the cars, I forget about how much is expected to fall and just gaze at the fact that it is snowing.

One more point even though it is snowing nicely here the wind is coming in lightly from the south telling me that the coastal is not in control yet. I guess once the coastal takes over and starts cranking then winds will increase and turn nne and the sleet will stop mixing in. 28f. With about an inch of fresh snow here in sw Brooklyn

They did but also put most of those locations in there heavy snow discussion as well...By that time it may be too little too late...This storm never had me pumped anyway after seeing the primary trending stronger over the last few days...with that said hopiing for a nice surprise but not banking on it...

Per Steve D, whoever has sleet or rain now, will turn over to snow by midnight. Heavy snows moving in around 1am.

Archived