joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
NYC Jan 11-12 Regional Obs Thread

jm1220

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Geez I still think this thing is farther W and deeper than modeled and it may continue straight N for a bit before turning NE.

wouldn't surprise me... sometimes these rapidly intensifying storms hug the coast. And if the RUC h5 is right that would help 'pull' it toward and up the coast of nj for a bit ...esp after 06z .

wouldn't surprise me... sometimes these rapidly intensifying storms hug the coast. And if the RUC h5 is right that would help 'pull' it toward and up the coast of nj for a bit ...esp after 06z .

It will be interesting to see. Once the DT crashes the coast, this will blowup and deepen faster. 1011 hpa surface pressure at Ocean City ASOS, nothing has it that low. Either this is farther W or deeper.

<br />It will be interesting to see.  Once the DT crashes the coast, this will blowup and deepen faster.  1011 hpa surface pressure at Ocean City ASOS, nothing has it that low.  Either this is farther W or deeper.<br />
<br /><br /><br />

so would that in turn move the jackpot zones to the city/ne nj or just produce more snow on long island? that is what i percieve with this statement

Archived