wigl5l6k
    Newest Member
    wigl5l6k
SNE Obs and Disco 12/28-1/7

HoarfrostHubb

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It's going to be hard to completely torch this snow cover. But if it does...kudos to Kevin. I think it won't. 37.7/24....cover still relatively deep. I wouldn't mind a reload as the city snowbanks have gotten rather disgusting.

I left this AM at 23 degrees with a beautiful white carpet covering stone walls and the adjacent countryside. Temps ARE expected to drop below freezing tonight. Today should be like the previous days, low dews low sun angle, minimal melting. Tomorrow and Sunday will be the test, fog could be the killer, however with the snow now a granular hard pack it will take a lot to wipe it out. Kevin told me the other day my cover would be gone this afternoon, then he said tomorrow afternoon, now we are up to Sunday, chicken little.

It's going to be hard to completely torch this snow cover. But if it does...kudos to Kevin. I think it won't. 37.7/24....cover still relatively deep. I wouldn't mind a reload as the city snowbanks have gotten rather disgusting.

I really really hope I'm wrong..but with those high dews coming tomorrow and Sunday with rain..it'll be tough to keep most of it

Happy Last Day, everyone- time sure does fly! Turning 33 on January 18th :huh: ...i swear somedays i forget how long i've been around because i still, on the inside, feel like i'm 18...

Last Day started out cloudy, looks like clouds are thickening...warm though...around 40 already

every year I hope for a snowstorm on my birthday...maybe this year? usually, i'm stuck in the "January Thaw"...

My hope for all of you- MAY YOU AND YOURS HAVE A HAPPY, HEALTHY, AND PROSPEROUS 2011!

some words of advice if i may- If you're waiting for your ship to come in, make sure you sent one out

and my favorite: There are three types of people in this world- Those who make things happen, Those who watch things happen, and Those who wonder " what the hell just happened?"

Happy Last Day, everyone- time sure does fly! Turning 33 on January 18th :huh: ...i swear somedays i forget how long i've been around because i still, on the inside, feel like i'm 18...

Last Day started out cloudy, looks like clouds are thickening...warm though...around 40 already

every year I hope for a snowstorm on my birthday...maybe this year? usually, i'm stuck in the "January Thaw"...

My hope for all of you- MAY YOU AND YOURS HAVE A HAPPY, HEALTHY, AND PROSPEROUS 2011!

some words of advice if i may- If you're waiting for your ship to come in, make sure you sent one out

and my favorite: There are three types of people in this world- Those who make things happen, Those who watch things happen, and Those who wonder " what the hell just happened?"

And to you as well. Hope all have a wonderful 2011, and may the first three months be accompanied by heavy heavy snow.

32.0/24 at 10:00a.m. Let the melting commence. At least the skys are cloudy so perhaps that will delay things a little bit.

Random thoughts....

Up to 36 here but we really keep our snowcover well. I'm optimistic. cancelled the weekend trip to manchester vt and rescheduled or 2 weeks from now. looks like the pattern will be muuuuuuch better for deep snow. maybe we'll get into one of those awesome deform bands from a coastal that seem to set up in that area.

Kevin I will vote for you. You are so deep into your weeniedom that you don't see it. Analog would get the award for the wrong reasons, you for the right reasons just like Ray last year.

Ray, it is coming and before March.

Pete, the snow makes you disappear please send pics

Mike, I can't believe you only got 6 inches.

CCPSU I see you've let go of that anal thing....good idea.

Happy New Year!

I am declaring myself in the Circle of Trust, just have to figure out how to get it onto my avatar.

Jerry, the snowpiles up here take a loooooog time to get dirty. You really need to buy a camp.

Some pics from the fun earlier this week...

post-263-0-94897400-1293809544.jpg

post-263-0-64723000-1293809570.jpg

post-263-0-84104400-1293809806.jpg

Archived