wigl5l6k
    Newest Member
    wigl5l6k
SNE Obs and Disco 12/28-1/7

HoarfrostHubb

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I just hate days like this in the winter. 1 day of extreme warmth just obliterates a nice snowpack over a whole area of the country. Terrible

I had a dream last night that I came down to see WSW for the entire region wrt the Tuesday non-event. Widespread 10-15" expected. I guess that's what dreams are for.

What do you think about Tuesday night? Will and Scooter really liked how it looked yesterday since it was diving south of us

I could see it developing a bit more than currently modeled and throwing back some light snow. Maybe an inch or two if everything works out great but right now I'm just calling for flurries.

I could see it developing a bit more than currently modeled and throwing back some light snow. Maybe an inch or two if everything works out great but right now I'm just calling for flurries.

Yeah Will said it looked like it could be one of those late developers 2-4 or 3-5 if things played out.

To see the 6z GFS printing out snowfall this far out says at least keep an eye on it.

NAM looks like it would have it too if you extrapolate

Yeah Will said it looked like it could be one of those late developers 2-4 or 3-5 if things played out.

To see the 6z GFS printing out snowfall this far out says at least keep an eye on it.

NAM looks like it would have it too if you extrapolate

For Tuesday? Looks awfully dry... but something crazy could happen I guess.

Got down to freezing last night, but soared to 45 now. Lots of bare grass because it had blown off so much. If I lived in the woods I'd probably still have 6 inches.

BTW ...anyone else having trouble updating their signature? It keeps telling me it is too long even when I shorten it by a few lines. It won't even let me update the current signature as is. So I can't update the snowfall....

38/34, heading to Berkshire Snow Basin for some 'extreme' tobogganing. Beautiful day even though it's too warm.

Archived