• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
SNE Obs and Disco 12/28-1/7

HoarfrostHubb

Yeah, that was posted yesterday in one of our topics. I'll never live someplace where I have to park my vehicle in the street.

My bad..must have missed it.. The best is that plow drivers post in that thread about how the people parked there deserved it and he would have run the thing right over the top of the car.

What a d-bag

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

My bad..must have missed it.. The best is that plow drivers post in that thread about how the people parked there deserved it and he would have run the thing right over the top of the car.

What a d-bag

When Pete posted that yesterday I laughed for about five mins, classic city workers. I posted it on my FB , at work it was the talk of the day that and how bad the storm was Sunday travel wise early on. I did not realize how bad it was at the beginning, apparently the roads were horrible. I was well into the beers by then. Why anybody was out is beyond me.

gorgeous night...this morning the air had a smell of spring to it...sitting around freezing right now (temp outside)

on a side note, keep an ear out for Medway on the news tonight...just had a full on cop chase with statey helicopter and polices dogs, chasing after the guy who has been commiting home invasions in my town for about a month...they finally got the bastard...I drove by all the raucous on my way home from dinner...it was great!!!

gorgeous night...this morning the air had a smell of spring to it...sitting around freezing right now

on a side note, keep an ear out for Medway on the news tonight...just had a full on cop chase with statey helicopter and polices dogs, chasing after the guy who has been commiting home invasions in my town for about a month...they finally got the bastard...I drove by all the raucous on my way home from dinner...it was great!!!

Awesome, they should release him to the neighbors, justice will be served. OT but that crap did not happen in my hood protected by the Mob, never ever.

23/21, Another day of combat skiing. Magic Mountain had little in the way of crowds or cover. Pretty brutal wind scouring on the West side of the mountain better snow on the East (lee) side. AK friends belly aching like stuck pigs.lol Totally trashed my rock skis, they're pretty much done. It's been a very tough early season for those poor planks. I will say there is a certain sense of liberation when you just don't care about the skis. It opens up a wide array of unconventional terrain. As much as I love Magic and would like people to support it I have to say stay away until we get some more snow in here. It was very boney and just basically in poor shape. Fun though. Current thinking is Wildcat/MRG next we'll see. These guys are going to be very happy to get back home to Alaska.

23/21, Another day of combat skiing. Magic Mountain had little in the way of crowds or cover. Pretty brutal wind scouring on the West side of the mountain better snow on the East (lee) side. AK friends belly aching like stuck pigs.lol Totally trashed my rock skis, they're pretty much done. It's been a very tough early season for those poor planks. I will say there is a certain sense of liberation when you just don't care about the skis. It opens up a wide array of unconventional terrain. As much as I love Magic and would like people to support it I have to say stay away until we get some more snow in here. It was very boney and just basically in poor shape. Fun though. Current thinking is Wildcat/MRG next we'll see. These guys are going to be very happy to get back home to Alaska.

Come to Wa-Wa!

Plenty of snow! Huge steeps! No crowds!

Well, one out of three ain't bad.

Come to Wa-Wa!

Plenty of snow! Huge steeps! No crowds!

Well, one out of three ain't bad.

LOL, I wouldn't go near Wa Wa if you payed me. Must be a zoo this week. Poor Magic, I fear they are in a death spiral. It's such a shame as the mountain is really a gem but it's floundering and obviously suffering from a lack of leadership. If they had a better (or any) management strategy it could be the best hill in Southern Vermont. Sadly, I'm afraid it may soon be a lost ski area. I have a venture capitalist friend that I'm going to try to convince to buy it.lol Only problem is he'd be just as likely to sell all the lifts to some eastern European ski area and then dot the mountain with condos while erasing any trace of the old trails.

LOL, I wouldn't go near Wa Wa if you payed me. Must be a zoo this week. Poor Magic, I fear they are in a death spiral. It's such a shame as the mountain is really a gem but it's floundering and obviously suffering from a lack of leadership. If they had a better (or any) management strategy it could be the best hill in Southern Vermont. Sadly, I'm afraid it may soon be a lost ski area. I have a venture capitalist friend that I'm going to try to convince to buy it.lol Only problem is he'd be just as likely to sell all the lifts to some eastern European ski area and then dot the mountain with condos while erasing any trace of the old trails.

This could end up good for you. $$$$

wawa cant be any worse then otis ridge haha

What was wrong with it?

Who the hell knows. Tinkered around with it, gave it a new spark plug, some cabeurator cleaning, a few kicks. I'm going to let it cycle through the full tank of gas it has just to fully break it in. Hopefully I won't have to wait so long for the next storm--and hopefully that one will be an over-performer. At least on the accumulatino front.

Archived