Total Members
    Most Online
    Sirianni
    Newest Member
    Sirianni
Significant Miller B Nor'easter Apr 3rd-4th OBS

wxeyeNH

35 minutes ago, dryslot said:

And those were localized outages, This is widespread.

Didn't CMP outages reach 400k on Dec 18?  Nobody in our general region had power; we ran the genny just over 100 hours.

Had 8.5" and 0.87" LE by 7 AM, maybe 1/2" since as a stripe of nothing from the NH line to Newport was parked along Rt 2 for several hours.  It's moved a bit north but still only light SN here, with occasional gusts approaching 30.  Trees are loaded up to about 30 feet then wind-emptied above there.  May yet reach the low end of the 12-18 forecast.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, tamarack said:

Didn't CMP outages reach 400k on Dec 18?  Nobody in our general region had power; we ran the genny just over 100 hours.

Had 8.5" and 0.87" LE by 7 AM, maybe 1/2" since as a stripe of nothing from the NH line to Newport was parked along Rt 2 for several hours.  It's moved a bit north but still only light SN here, with occasional gusts approaching 30.  Trees are loaded up to about 30 feet then wind-emptied above there.  May yet reach the low end of the 12-18 forecast.

Yes, But i was referring to last weeks, This will have prolonged outages too.

2 minutes ago, dryslot said:

Yes, But i was referring to last weeks, This will have prolonged outages too.

This is what I thought to which you were responding.  (Boldface mine).  DirecTV is down - probably the dish on the roof is packed but I'm not interested in climbing up there atm.   Also waiting to see the plow before I run the blower, and unless we get into the good bands, I may wait until late afternoon.  My machine is a bit under powered, but it will handle 10-12" okay.

46 minutes ago, Lava Rock said:

gonna be days w/out power. Dec storm we were out nearly 3 days.

And those were localized outages, This is widespread.

• Like 1

I can't believe I still have power. I can hear the wind across the lake but not much happening on this side.

Had to do a 4am emergency tree and shrub rescue.  I was too late to save the lilacs but the crabapple is ok now.  My newly planted arborvitae will probably have to be replaced.

About 8-9" inches on the grass.

6 minutes ago, Ginx snewx said:

Saw that. Epic lighthouse wave pics by Eric if he can get there.

Nope.  Stuck at home, trees and wires down everywhere.  May not be able to get to the gas station for fuel refills.  Concerns

8 minutes ago, Ginx snewx said:

IMG_0473.jpeg

• Sad 1