Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
Significant Miller B Nor'easter Apr 3rd-4th OBS

wxeyeNH

35 minutes ago, dryslot said:

And those were localized outages, This is widespread.

Didn't CMP outages reach 400k on Dec 18?  Nobody in our general region had power; we ran the genny just over 100 hours.

Had 8.5" and 0.87" LE by 7 AM, maybe 1/2" since as a stripe of nothing from the NH line to Newport was parked along Rt 2 for several hours.  It's moved a bit north but still only light SN here, with occasional gusts approaching 30.  Trees are loaded up to about 30 feet then wind-emptied above there.  May yet reach the low end of the 12-18 forecast.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, tamarack said:

Didn't CMP outages reach 400k on Dec 18?  Nobody in our general region had power; we ran the genny just over 100 hours.

Had 8.5" and 0.87" LE by 7 AM, maybe 1/2" since as a stripe of nothing from the NH line to Newport was parked along Rt 2 for several hours.  It's moved a bit north but still only light SN here, with occasional gusts approaching 30.  Trees are loaded up to about 30 feet then wind-emptied above there.  May yet reach the low end of the 12-18 forecast.

Yes, But i was referring to last weeks, This will have prolonged outages too.

2 minutes ago, dryslot said:

Yes, But i was referring to last weeks, This will have prolonged outages too.

This is what I thought to which you were responding.  (Boldface mine).  DirecTV is down - probably the dish on the roof is packed but I'm not interested in climbing up there atm.   Also waiting to see the plow before I run the blower, and unless we get into the good bands, I may wait until late afternoon.  My machine is a bit under powered, but it will handle 10-12" okay.

46 minutes ago, Lava Rock said:

gonna be days w/out power. Dec storm we were out nearly 3 days.

And those were localized outages, This is widespread.

• Like 1

I can't believe I still have power. I can hear the wind across the lake but not much happening on this side.

Had to do a 4am emergency tree and shrub rescue.  I was too late to save the lilacs but the crabapple is ok now.  My newly planted arborvitae will probably have to be replaced.

About 8-9" inches on the grass.