Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
Significant Miller B Nor'easter watch, Apr 3rd-4th

Typhoon Tip

2 minutes ago, Prismshine Productions said:

Imagine we get this through go time and the low capture bombs like those HECS GFS runs

Sent from my SM-S146VL using Tapatalk

That wouldn’t be the first time that has happened….convection and blocks and stahl and captures wreak havoc with modeling. 

1 hour ago, 40/70 Benchmark said:

9.9 out of 10 times those epic sleet deals don't pan out...it either ends up mainly rain or snow. Only time I recall it coming to fruition is VD Day 2007.

Odd I just was thinking warmer 2007. A tempest set upon them, none like the oldest habitats could recall, sleet up to thy knickers, then they remember Christine..  sup Tip

• Like 1

Probably a good 8-14” here. Hopefully we lost most of the vulnerable limbs already in the last few events. My biggest concern is limbs snapping on the fruit trees. I may need to shake them off a couple of times mid event. 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, ORH_wxman said:

Funny how euro might be the the warmest model now. Maybe the NAM is with it. Both are razor close though for northern SNE near rt 2 and NH border. 

Nam shifting back north some doesn't instill great confidence, it's going to be stupid close between us getting accumulation and not