Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
Significant Miller B Nor'easter watch, Apr 3rd-4th

Typhoon Tip

10 minutes ago, brooklynwx99 said:

also, lol

033112.thumb.png.28d98af75bddb605a96fc92dcfad5d14.pngecmwf-deterministic-conus-z500_anom-2178000.thumb.png.7460e6664f26c55996e5b17e58c1ab48.png

I made this same comparison over another system a week ago ... ha!

thing is, most spring events probably carry this kind of genetic likeness in the 500 mb pieces.

But this is multi metrical/layering.   You can really make out how the shortened wave lengths are working in conjunction with the cold anomaly situated GL-NE over top and how all that creates these rare late deals. 

Folks should bear in mind that whatever has happened between October 2023 and March 2024 bears 0 indicator significance for what's being set up by the model.  It's particular type of exclusive seasonal predicament that causes these that is unique to the spring season. 

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

Shit like this happens from time to time…and we’re all due…can’t write it off so easy now that there’s some big support for a hefty system along the East coast. something is coming,  Details TBD. But I think a heads up is in order for all of New England now. 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Damage In Tolland said:

Not sure?

I'm pretty sure, but that's why we play the game, right? It's an interesting look for a storm though and definitely not normal this late in the season. I've had one actual storm to track all winter and it was mostly a dud. If we can pull a late 4th quarter comeback I'm here for it.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, NotSureWeather said:

This has been showing up on models for a few days now. I'm over this winter but one really big, potentially historic, storm could change my mind.

I was over winter too, then I went to Killington last weekend and everything changed.   Bring it.  Just needed a little hair of the dog to remind me what the buzz feels like