Total Members
    Most Online
    EWR757
    Newest Member
    EWR757
April 2024 Disco- SNE’s favorite month

HoarfrostHubb

12 minutes ago, Ginx snewx said:

Wut the Sam hell are you even talking about. I posted a nam run and said ugh. Enjoy your 50s today. Please post your hourly temps we are all hanging waiting for them. Talk to us when we get a COC 75 over 55 today is shit.

I've often wondered who Sam Hell is.

Dreary and 58F here at work.

• Like 2

19 minutes ago, Damage In Tolland said:

Today is 65-70 in most of interior CT with some sun this afternoon. You posted the coldest model you could find yesterday lol. We asked you to post the warmest and you disappeared. You ACATT . And that’s ok 

Makes sense. Local mets progging 65 here today.

1 hour ago, Damage In Tolland said:

What a NAM bust today and tomorrow on temps. That model is like Sy Sperling of the Hair club .. Not only president but also a member of ACATT

Outside of some meteorological setups (CAD for example), the NAM is pure trash when it comes to temperatures...not just here but across the country. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Damage In Tolland said:

Today is 65-70 in most of interior CT with some sun this afternoon. You posted the coldest model you could find yesterday lol. We asked you to post the warmest and you disappeared. You ACATT . And that’s ok 

I never saw your post Dooffus Mcgee.  Why am I your butt boy? Post your own maps. I want heat fool. Take your ACATT and bury it with your chipmunks you kill in your backyard 

• Haha 2
  • Sad 1
  • Weenie 1

It's 63 in KHFD at the moment... up 6 since 7 am. 

It's 51 KBED, up 1 since 7 am.

Both locations are reporting full cloud coverage.  Both sites also reporting N or NE, albeit very light, wind flow.

High res vis imagery displays the entire pan-regional scale in inundated by canonical BD jamming,

https://weather.cod.edu/satrad/?parms=subregional-New_England-02-24-1-100-1&checked=map&colorbar=undefined

The deeper layer thermal profile would support temperatures similar to yesterday if crucial insolation were allowed to heat the lower levels.  Scott and I noted this yesterday, the lighter wind field and so forth ...this is really going to come down to how much sun gets through.  Obviously this more likely in CT than E. MA. 

We are just a week away from entrance into solar maximum, lasting ~ the next 91 days henceforth.  It's not like some magical boundary where all the sudden it matters... Being this close already we're getting roasting sun - when it is allowed through.  We've seen it be in the high 40s on July 4.

• Like 2

Also, the training convection .. VT/NH central zones is related to this BD.   It's circumstance is causing the larger synoptic environmental warm pattern ( to wit, there's a ridge over eastern N/A mid latitudes that's really not receding very much ) to flow up and over the cool air mass E of western NE terrain... It then hits it's buoyancy sigma and boom.  

Is there any thunder with with that?