Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
March Discobs 2024

George BM

17 hours ago, 87storms said:

Turned into a spectacular day…often times we’re cloudy and windy following a storm system. Late March sun ftw

Every station mesonet in Maryland recorded a perfect solar radiation curve today, with each site recording a daily maximum of over 900W/m².

• Like 6

1 hour ago, EastCoast NPZ said:

Aurora visible to anyone?

Wife and I went up to KHSP airport, just got back. We saw nothing as far as northern lights. The moon is EXTRA EXTRA bright tonight! We did find the comet and saw the ISS pass over. And watched the wind turbines off to the west come into vision (well, at least the lights of) from 40+ miles away over near Duo WV. 

• Like 2

PSU need not  stalk reply

Worst internet winter ever

Such promise and so many cocky “promises”  Around 12/20 I identified the “delay but….” That was setting up and received tons   of wailing criticism.  That delay pattern continued until a one week late  January blessing with Insistence and constant dumb ass model projection showing indisputable favorable condition reemerging 2/10 thru end of month.  Abysmal failure but Tons of model defenses.  That delayed but horseshit continued on for  late Feb thru mid March and flopped also.

Unlike 90% here I post all seasons and the huggers disappear.  This place needs to decide if it wants to be a fantasy continuous 10+ day drum banger or a mature site for realistic weather discussions  Models  need a huge overhauling and have progressed very very little in last 20 years.  It would be wise to stop denying that. 

• Like 1
  • Weenie 1

22 early this morning. 

11 years ago this morning was a winter wonderland at my place!  6.5 inches of snow and 28 degrees. 3.5 inches fell on Palm Sunday afternoon and 3 more inches Sunday night. Mar. 25, 2013.

• Like 3

2 hours ago, WEATHER53 said:

PSU need not  stalk reply

Worst internet winter ever

Such promise and so many cocky “promises”  Around 12/20 I identified the “delay but….” That was setting up and received tons   of wailing criticism.  That delay pattern continued until a one week late  January blessing with Insistence and constant dumb ass model projection showing indisputable favorable condition reemerging 2/10 thru end of month.  Abysmal failure but Tons of model defenses.  That delayed but horseshit continued on for  late Feb thru mid March and flopped also.

Unlike 90% here I post all seasons and the huggers disappear.  This place needs to decide if it wants to be a fantasy continuous 10+ day drum banger or a mature site for realistic weather discussions  Models  need a huge overhauling and have progressed very very little in last 20 years.  It would be wise to stop denying that. 

Old Man Yells at Cloud | Know Your Meme

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

4 hours ago, WEATHER53 said:

Go hug that model know nothing .  Adult commentary with childlike  cartoon “response” 

Gotta protect the supply 

ah yes they are the one acting like a child - not Howard here throwing a temper tantrum.

• Like 1

Cool and dreary day here today. A bit of sun early let us hit a 46.8 high before noon, then rain pushed in and dropped us back into low 40's. Rain just ended about 15 minutes ago, looks like 0.25 or so in gauge. Currently 41.9/38.8 with a ENE wind at 4 mph at 7:20 pm.  

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, EastCoast NPZ said:

Shutout completely today in the land of drought.

This pattern really is beginning to look very familiar and foreboding for the Valley again ...  Not going to get close to 2 inches for the month it appears down here...

• Like 1

• WxUSAF unpinned this topic