Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
March 2024 disco/obs

Torch Tiger

3 minutes ago, dendrite said:

Yeah it’s a high end snow squall line for much of NH too. Going from 40s to below freezing in 10 mins with a quick 1-3” of snow is a problem any year…especially with no salt on the roads. 

Pasty 1-2 inches here near Plymouth. Can confirm 93 is not great.

• Like 3

47 minutes ago, dryslot said:

One thing i do know, Is this will not fair well in winds and heavy snow, Should of waited another week or two to put it up

IMG_4339.jpg

have one need to go out every 4 inches go inside and push up the roof with a tool  slides right off mines 10 years old survived a lot. Roof rake 2015 though. See how high the snow was/mine portable shed same as yours.. Got a custom roll off coming with a garage door to retire the shed

Just now, Ginx snewx said:

have one need to go out every 4 inches go inside and push up the roof with a tool  slides right off mines 10 years old survived a lot. Roof rake 2015 though. See how high the snow was/mine portable shed same as yours.. Got a custom roll off coming with a garage door to retire the shed

I'll go in there with a floor push broom, Its just temporary to store the boat in for the summer in there, I have a shelterlogic 12'x10'x32' that i have had for 30yrs that has stood up to anything.

6 minutes ago, SnowLover22 said:

Anything specific I should say so that they know who the “hello” is from?

I am guessing you were before Prof. Eric Kelsey’s time.

Looks like Lourdes left? Koermer retired after I left. When I graduated it was Hoffman, Koermer, Aviles, Miller, and Hoch in lab. I briefly had Zabransky as well. I saw Eric at a store a few years ago and told him I’d stop in some time, but life gets in the way. 

9 minutes ago, dendrite said:

Looks like Lourdes left? Koermer retired after I left. When I graduated it was Hoffman, Koermer, Aviles, Miller, and Hoch in lab. I briefly had Zabransky as well. I saw Eric at a store a few years ago and told him I’d stop in some time, but life gets in the way. 

Lourdes did not leave, she was promoted to Provost. If you want I can say “someone from x class year” says hello if you’re not comfortable giving your name but are comfortable sharing what class year you were. 

Do you know Scott Reynolds who works at the CWSU in Nashua, NH? He teaches at Plymouth. I mention him because he’s one of my favorite professors there, him along with Dr. Sam Miller.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, dryslot said:

It was lost in the 03/2012 and departure talk.

I love how most folks always say they’re done, and on to spring mode, then as soon as a legit winter threat comes a calling… everybody is 100% back in…happens every single time without fail, even after all the “I’m done with winter talk.”  

Gotta give Ginxy credit…he’s been warning about this for NNE, and was made fun of.  He knew. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

10 minutes ago, WinterWolf said:

I love how most folks always say they’re done, and on to spring mode, then as soon as a legit winter threat comes a calling… everybody is 100% back in…happens every single time without fail, even after all the “I’m done with winter talk.”  

Gotta give Ginxy credit…he’s been warning about this for NNE, and was made fun of.  He knew. 

NNE was always in the game. Despite the torch. 

• Like 3

14 minutes ago, WinterWolf said:

We all knew except one or two lonely drunks. 

• Haha 4