• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
Saturday February 16th - Another CT/ Cape special?

Sey-Mour Snow

Really nice snow in this last band but this is doing what it said on the package and not what I hoped. Somewhere around 1.5 peeped over my coffee mug.
It's so pretty outside though, and Liverpool top of the league so I'm not arsed.
A few stray flakes floating around here in Randolph, but City have 2 games in hand so I am happy for now!

Sent from my SM-A546U using Tapatalk

3 hours ago, Damage In Tolland said:

As rat as this winter is.. there’s been snowcover for almost all of Jan and Feb , minus a few days here and there. I can’t give snowcover a rat F. Also I noticed in the picture there is a bright red cardinal up on the power line . St Louis?

2dOQUlM.jpegDcobMxT.jpeg

I'm gonna agree with you on snowcover. I don't have nearly as many days as you but the number isn't terrible for the small amount of snow that's provided the cover.

3 hours ago, Damage In Tolland said:

As rat as this winter is.. there’s been snowcover for almost all of Jan and Feb , minus a few days here and there. I can’t give snowcover a rat F. Also I noticed in the picture there is a bright red cardinal up on the power line . St Louis?

2dOQUlM.jpegDcobMxT.jpeg

Some folks just born to complain. I've found the key for myself is to balance out the hope with an equal amount of dread. Just gotta load up on unpaid snow removal responsibilities, that ought to do it for all the whiners- give em a silver lining.

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Sled said:

Some folks just born to complain. I've found the key for myself is to balance out the hope with an equal amount of dread. Just gotta load up on unpaid snow removal responsibilities, that ought to do it for all the whiners- give em a silver lining.

Thanks man I feel so much better now.

• Like 1
  • Haha 3