• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
Saturday February 16th - Another CT/ Cape special?

Sey-Mour Snow

2 hours ago, RUNNAWAYICEBERG said:

Congrats. Just a dusting on the east side. 

Luck....I guess we will call it a win in the 2 year disaster it has been. I have noticed in the past 4 winters if the flow is just right, we will get trainng streamers. It has to be perfect though, any other direction and our "hills" dry everything out.

On 2/17/2024 at 7:49 AM, Damage In Tolland said:

As rat as this winter is.. there’s been snowcover for almost all of Jan and Feb , minus a few days here and there. I can’t give snowcover a rat F. Also I noticed in the picture there is a bright red cardinal up on the power line . St Louis?

Yeah, i wouldn't either, gotta be at least a D i would think.

Here on the other hand...I'm at like 40% of normal, if it were to end here i'd probably be close to an F or D-. But i'm pretty hopeful on cracking 20...sad times.

Significantly better here than 22-23 and 19-20 but far worse than 18-19 and 15-16

21 minutes ago, Ginx snewx said:

2.75 yesterday. .3 was squall Thursday overnight 

I thought you might say that but im one step ahead of ya. Thursday was 2/15 so Thursday night into overnight would have been reported on the morning of 2/16 which you do have as 0.5". Then another 0.3" on 2/17 and 2.8" for 2/18.

Either way if you say 2.75 was the total for this event then ill go with that, just thought you might want to take a look at your cocorahs reports.

Screenshot 2024-02-18 180711.png

16 minutes ago, The 4 Seasons said:

I thought you might say that but im one step ahead of ya. Thursday was 2/15 so Thursday night into overnight would have been reported on the morning of 2/16 which you do have as 0.5". Then another 0.3" on 2/17 and 2.8" for 2/18.

Either way if you say 2.75 was the total for this event then ill go with that, just thought you might want to take a look at your cocorahs reports.

Screenshot 2024-02-18 180711.png

Should 2.5 not 2.8 thanks for the heads up

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Ginx snewx said:

Should 2.5 not 2.8 thanks for the heads up

no problem, just tryin to figure out what reports go to what events and it can be hard sometimes with cocorahs ending at 6/7AM versus calendar days. I think there was only two seperate accumulating events which was thursday night and then the light snow event sat AM 2/17. That event started before 6AM so that makes sense now if you're going with 0.3+2.5 for 2/17 and 2/18

1 hour ago, The 4 Seasons said:

no problem, just tryin to figure out what reports go to what events and it can be hard sometimes with cocorahs ending at 6/7AM versus calendar days. I think there was only two seperate accumulating events which was thursday night and then the light snow event sat AM 2/17. That event started before 6AM so that makes sense now if you're going with 0.3+2.5 for 2/17 and 2/18

Actually 4 events of snow with the split yesterday between synoptic and the squall.