Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
2024 Valentines Day Who the Hell Knows - Comeback Thread

DDweatherman

Just now, stormtracker said:

trace down here...2 to 4 further N and W and Mt PSU 4 to 6 which barely sinks across the M/D line

yeah I'm still at 96 but it actually looks snowier than the GFS. It's still faster though. Feel like slower has where the primo runs have been

maybe there is a meet in the middle that's a good outcome for us? just weenie spitballing

4 minutes ago, WinterWxLuvr said:

It’s better. The UKIE was better. The Canadian was better. 

If we could slow it down a hair. The stronger slower solutions were the ones that worked.

Canadian was close to something decent honestly. I am thinking euro ens will be south. It’s kind of funny how the op GFS is now close to the worst outcome after being the first to come south.

Just now, RevWarReenactor said:

I don't know, looking at that accumulation map, its going to take a lot more than a few slight shift to bring us into anything meaningful. 1.9 for Trenton. That awesome total is 80 miles north of here, and I am a good 100 miles northeast of DC. Thats a long way to go.

It's 100% over for DC proper, maybe some white rain at the end.  Northern parts of our region have a shot but the clock is definitely ticking.

• Like 1
  • Weenie 1

Interesting that the 12z Euro has a faster transition to negative tilt aloft. It's not as strong as the GFS but it's bending towards the GFS evolution. Still, relying on the cold conveyor belt for snow on a rapidly departing system is a bold move cotton.

• Like 3