• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
Following a Miller A/B hybrid type coastal potential, Feb 13th ... As yet untapped potential and a higher ceiling with this one

Typhoon Tip

Just now, jbenedet said:

For all the rejoicing from the clowns in CT about a positive bust. That's only happening in Hartford CT are ( their back yard--shocker), so far. The rest are busting low or on par with last night's paltry guidance.

Take the L dude.

• Like 2
  • Haha 5

4 minutes ago, Typhoon Tip said:

LOL …

after the last 24 hours of modeling peregrinations, you are only just now getting concerned ?

No….. I had hopes it would trend back north but yes I was concerned. Then I woke up and saw the radar was north, had hope again. Looks like the Pope may have been right after all.

Just now, jbenedet said:

For all the rejoicing from the clowns in CT about a positive bust. That's only happening in Hartford CT are ( their back yard--shocker), so far. The rest are busting low or on par with last night's paltry guidance.

You can’t cherry pick ground results dude. 

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, jbenedet said:

Go back to bed

• Haha 3

4 minutes ago, The 4 Seasons said:

Snowfall totals so far, send me your reports when its all over! Most of the state should end up in the 6-10 range and 3-6 in the far NW corner.

Screenshot 2024-02-13 094101.png

eyeballing about 5, I'll send you an official from the board when I go out

• Thanks 1

.NEAR TERM /UNTIL 6 PM THIS EVENING/...

*Winter Storm Warnings remain up across the entire forecast
 area.

*Adjusted snowfall totals across the board with storm totals around 8-10 inland and 6-9 inches near the coast. Locally higher amounts.

Impressive snow banding has been occurring with strong mid level frontogenesis this morning. We have been receiving reports in Orange County around 8 inches and seeing reports into CT 4-6" in
interior S CT. Have bumped totals back up in this corridor, but also note the heaviest banding should begin to sag southeastward this morning with rates dropping off inland in the next few
hours.

Elsewhere, made some minor adjustments up with the overall totals remaining similar except indicating some enhanced totals
across Long Island as banding likely persists a few hours longer than places further N&W. A general 6-8 inches looks likely with locally higher amounts due to the banding.

Snowfall rates of 1-2" per hour are expected through midday for
much of the area, but rates should be coming down inland in the
next few hours.