• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
Monitoring the 29th/30th for significant impact coastal redevelopment - confidence only medium for now but is trending favorably.

Typhoon Tip

Just now, Sey-Mour Snow said:

it was actually pretty nice 55-60 over most of the tri-state yesterday 57 here .. Euro had today warm sectored and sunny .. today's storm just trended south if not it would have been mild as well 

Ahh…the last minute shifts screwed our warm day. 

2 minutes ago, WinterWolf said:

Ahh…the last minute shifts screwed our warm day. 

funny now that you say this .. I called this with All snow earlier in the week worst case scenario would verify .. Today would trend south and screw up our 65 degree day .. and Sunday would trend north and screw up our accumulating snow .. 

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, Sey-Mour Snow said:

funny now that you say this .. I called this with All snow earlier in the week worst case scenario would verify .. Today would trend south and screw up our 65 degree day .. and Sunday would trend north and screw up our accumulating snow .. 

Mets have it easy thesedays…keep clothes on and forecast the shittiest outcome. 

• Haha 3

1 minute ago, RUNNAWAYICEBERG said:

Mets have it easy thesedays…keep clothes on and forecast the shittiest outcome. 

Just imagine if it was the opposite , the mood in here would be epic.. Tanning the napes outside in 60 degree sun while awaiting  Kevins dream storm Sunday of 12" of heavy wet snow sticking to everything .. But we can't have nice things .. til next time 

• Haha 4

26 minutes ago, Sey-Mour Snow said:

this is like a early  spring pattern in sne/nyc. Onshore flow is keeping the mild temps away. Obviously, the euro was to aggressive for today with the warm front but yesterday was the sneaky mild day for much of sne. I believe Hartford was 53/35 when normal is 35/18 haha. Ewr hit a record high down here at 59 which felt great. 

So a early spring pattern continues next week with a elevation snow threat in late January…

IMG_3003.png

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, bobbutts said:

All frozen now, mostly sleet and some flakes.  That made it here fast from Bradford/Northfield.

Yes, surprisingly similar here. I was on a call and it looked like it was just foggy outside but I went out and it’s sleet mixed with snow and starting to stick on top of the slush.

3 minutes ago, mahk_webstah said:

Yes, surprisingly similar here. I was on a call and it looked like it was just foggy outside but I went out and it’s sleet mixed with snow and starting to stick on top of the slush.

Didn't last long.  Now it's all rain.

56 minutes ago, ORH_wxman said:

Euro was on crack. 

Today will be one of those fradulent positive departure days that are so characterisitic of CC....all of the positiev anomaly is while you are sleeping. Yes, we are getting a higher frequency of very warm afternoons, but the majority of CC manifests at night during the winter.

• Like 2