• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
Monitoring some form of significant ( to be determined more precisely) impact winter storm, Jan 16/17th. Moderate seems to be the upper limit - for now

Typhoon Tip

1 minute ago, WxWatcher007 said:

A little more expansive west with our 1-3” zone. 

OmK0rIN.png

Cool. starting to think a baseline of 2" might be happening for the entire state, but towards the lower end of the range for S CT. Either way i think its gonna be a lot nastier than people think with low snow amounts forecasted, with temps in the mid to upper 20s, and a healthy coating of ZR/IP tomorrow. 

3 minutes ago, The 4 Seasons said:

Cool. starting to think a baseline of 2" might be happening for the entire state, but towards the lower end of the range for S CT. Either way i think its gonna be a lot nastier than people think with low snow amounts forecasted, with temps in the mid to upper 20s, and a healthy coating of ZR/IP tomorrow. 

Agree. I hit the potential glaze pretty hard in the forecast. We can handle 2-5 easy, it’s when you got light zr in the upper 20s inland when it starts to become higher impact. That, and just the timing of work/school. 

Just now, WinterWolf said:

Yes, we’re waiting to see what happens with this up north…if it plays out as forecasted, might head up; unless Friday comes roaring back? 

I'm not seeing friday doing anything up here, I have 0 investment in that one, They will do well in the county no matter, It was trending since last night that they were going to benefit from this one.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, dryslot said:

I'm not seeing friday doing anything up here, I have 0 investment in that one, They will do well in the county no matter, It was trending since last night that they were going to benefit from this one.

Agree.  Looks to be game on now for us sledders. Great time of year. 

• Like 2