• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
Monitoring some form of significant ( to be determined more precisely) impact winter storm, Jan 16/17th. Moderate seems to be the upper limit - for now

Typhoon Tip

1 minute ago, WinterWolf said:

Nothing wrong with that for a mean at this juncture. :thumbsup:

Yeah that looks fine. Obviously with the cold coming in we need to produce. This would be a good win verbatim. Just mindful that our coastal folks aren’t off the mat yet. I want them to win too. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, ORH_wxman said:

Yeah this does not look like the OP run

But the EPS are trending weaker and worse (wide right).  Not a good trend in conjunction with the OP going poof. 

8 minutes ago, apm said:

But the EPS are trending weaker and worse (wide right).  Not a good trend in conjunction with the OP going poof. 

It’s going to come back NW. I’m more worried about an inland runner than suppression in this pattern.

28 minutes ago, apm said:

If Will is ok where it is right now, then just chill.  This is a ways out there yet. Lots of moving parts here to say the least, so there’s going to be a lot of shifting around for a while.

And plus there’s a rain storm in front of this potential so that’s a player with regard to this too…sit tight.  

5 minutes ago, Sandstorm94 said:

Lock it in fddf6cfe6caa72b428086e640219abe8.jpg

Sent from my SM-S146VL using Tapatalk

I’d take another 8” that it shows for me.  That would put me close to 4” ahead of all last year just halfway through January.  I have No issues with that.  But for now, it’s just another solution.