joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
January 2024 -- Discussion

moneypitmike

9 minutes ago, jbenedet said:

No. It's a case of "I'm an imbecile and didn't look at surrounding obs."

Time well wasted.

But don't worry. You're in great company!

Why is it you disappeared for a week + while it was cold and snowy, only to crawl out of your hole on the first somewhat warm day in like a week and a half?

Seems disingenuous to be sure.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, Go Kart Mozart said:

February 9, 2017.  On the 8th we hit 63f.  The next day had near-blizzard conditions, with 12-18" statewide in CT with Tsnow.

I was going to mention this one as well. Beautiful sunny 60F on the 8th and I couldn't believe we were going to get that much snow the next day. Also April Fools Day comes to mind as well.

5 minutes ago, 40/70 Benchmark said:

Grab your ankles..

Looks like I’ll be needing to grab an umbrella if the Euro is right. Btw, I thought a bit more about the therapy and decided that I’m happy being a little nuts. If I ever decide I don’t want to be crazy anymore, I’ll PM you and seek therapy.

• Like 1
  • Haha 5

15 minutes ago, jbenedet said:

No. It's a case of "I'm an imbecile and didn't look at surrounding obs."

Time well wasted.

But don't worry. You're in great company!

How are you not 5 post limited?  There are a lot of jerk posts on here but some of yours certify you as a gold star assh*le.  

You are That Guy - the turd in the punchbowl.  

33 here, light winds out of the southwest...  

• Like 3

10 minutes ago, George001 said:

Looks like I’ll be needing to grab an umbrella if the Euro is right. Btw, I thought a bit more about the therapy and decided that I’m happy being a little nuts. If I ever decide I don’t want to be crazy anymore, I’ll PM you and seek therapy.

Btw, there would need to be a deeper presenting clinical issue than being a weenie online lol

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, jbenedet said:

November - wrong.

December - wrong.

January - wrong.

@40/70 Benchmark

But read my free $hit at blogspot. :clown:

Can't forecast for $hit but don't worry he'll be sure to tell you he's wrong. You can count on that. What a service. 

59 minutes ago, jbenedet said:

Just in case you didn't know; blogspot is the medium you use when you're still in highschool. 

Embarrassing.

You might want to tone it down or take a time out....we give leeway here but you're on the line with abusive behavior.

• Like 22
  • Thanks 2

I don't care what others have said about this winter so far. I know you guys/gals in New England expect a lot more snow but so far, down here in central NJ I have had more snow to date (4.5")  than in the last couple of years. It's nice to see a covering of snow for a week even though it will be gone shortly.  It's been a while.  As is usually the case here, February is the month for snow. If the snows occurs during the day I will really enjoy it.  Also, I hope we have a run of Nino winters where there are more potential coastals to track.

By the way the New England forum is the best forum (followed by the Mid Atlantic) for learning about synoptics. I only wish Tip would explain the weather in terms I could understand.  Lol 

• Like 2