• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
Central PA Autumn 2023

21 when I left the house but wouldn't be shocked if I dropped another degree or two.  Seems like most everyone was around 20 but unfortunately MDT only dipped to 25, gonna screw up my monthly prediction haha.  I should know by now, always err on the high side when it comes to predicting MDT temps ugh.

Looks like the hot spots off Lake Erie got around a foot and a couple feet for the Tug Hill Plateau.  Nice way to get the season ramped up for them.

This really caught my eye:  national low under 80, only 78 at Phoenix and Catalina Foothills, AZ (not to be confused with the Catalina wine mixer).  Low of -32 at....yep, Peter Sinks.

Feeling pretty confident that the first half of December, and perhaps beyond, comes in pretty solidly on the warm side.  Hopefully the forecasts of a backloaded winter are on point.  We shall see.  #StayingPositive

• Like 1

Following our 1st measurable snow "event" of the season this morning's low of 20.8 was our coldest reading since way back on February 4th when the low was 9.8 degrees above zero. A couple more colder than normal days will close out the Month of November and we will finish this November as the coldest one so far this decade with our chilliest since 2019. We should start a nice warming trend by the weekend with temps getting back to a little above normal but expect rain to move in on Friday afternoon but clear out by Saturday. There is a chance at more rain by Sunday night.
Records for today: High 68 (1991) / Low 10 (1930) / Rain 2.84" (1987) / Snow 3.7" (1995)
image.png.ba129002a5d3ba371db2eecba4456b11.png
  • Like 2