• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
Lee banter thread

Will - Rutgers

That’s why I can’t go on that app. I feel like my brain cells are lining up one by one to off themselves
Whenever some Gen Z'er at work asks me if I'm on TikTok or Instagram, I tell them "It's bad enough I have a Facebook account."

I had a Twitter account for about a year from 2017-'18, never once regretted deleting it.

#OldFartMillennial

Sent from my Pixel 4a using Tapatalk

• Like 1

1 minute ago, jerseyshorewxguy said:

why would anyone in NYC be losing sleep over this storm?

It wouldn't take much to bring strong winds into the region and if he lives in Brooklyn he might be susceptible to coastal flooding. 

The 06z GFS which was pretty far offshore still brings near TS force winds to the Eastern end of Long Island. The Euro brings those winds much further West. Still a wait and see.

gfs_mslp_wind_neus_16.png

• Like 1

1 hour ago, NJwx85 said:

It wouldn't take much to bring strong winds into the region and if he lives in Brooklyn he might be susceptible to coastal flooding. 

The 06z GFS which was pretty far offshore still brings near TS force winds to the Eastern end of Long Island. The Euro brings those winds much further West. Still a wait and see.

gfs_mslp_wind_neus_16.png

Thanks, I am in Sea Bright, NJ (just below Sandy Hook) which is one of the most vulnerable areas in NJ for coastal flooding, so I will start paying attention.

• Weenie 2